Music Industry News Network [02-01-2018]
Interview With Benny Boy
1- How long have you been and how's your path until now in the Music Industry???
- I’ve always casually did music, and release projects for family and friends; This next project will be my first attempt to break into the music industry.
2- What are your biggest achievements???
- I’ve won battle and music competitions, and have gotten awards. But being able to look myself in the mirror in the morning and say I did it my way, will always be the biggest achievement to me!
3- What's your latest release(s) an project(s) and what can you tell us about them???
- I have 2 singles currently out, right now. The first is called “Gotta Go”, a heartfelt apology to anybody that is affected by my decision to leave my hometown of Las Vegas to pursue my career. The second single is called “Joyride”, and it’s featuring a fellow Las Vegas native, JR Castro. They are both going to be on the upcoming project called “The Future” (stylized as “The Future:_”)...
4- What are your future plans???
- Releasing “The Future”, and all the goods that come with that. (videos, merch, touring, you know the usual)...
5- What do you like to tell to your supporters out there???
- Take an oath to reach for dreams and never settle for less. You deserve more.
Copyright © 1997-2018 MusicDish LLC, all rights reserved. Text, graphics, and HTML code are protected by US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission.