Music Industry News Network [12-02-2017]
Interview With Alena Irubor On Star Intl 99.9!
1- How long have you been and how's your path until now in the Music Industry???
- I started with acting and singing when I was 5 years old so I guess that makes it now 6 years since I have been doing music. My path so far has been relative and have found my niche with singing and songwriting!
2- What are your biggest achievements???
- My biggest achievement so far has been the release of my first original song titled 9 am a month ago and the upcoming release of two new singles - Loving Endlessly and Be Happy!
3- What's your latest release(s) and project(s) and what can you tell us about them???
- 9 am is my first ever original single. It is a happy pop/R&B song that is uplifting, hopeful and joyful. I just released a dance single called Be Happy. This one is a dance song that is Afro Cuban themed beats with a lot of percussion instruments and unique arrangement.
Loving Endlessly is an R&B ballad and love song that I originally thought of as a father's day song.
4- What are your future plans???
- My plans are to continue to develop my craft every day, release new songs and hopefully one day I can reach wider audiences who enjoy listening to my music.
5- What do you like to tell to your supporters out there???
- I like to thank my parents who have been very supportive of my efforts and have provided me all the love, encouragement, and support that I need to continue my journey. I am also very much appreciate of my vocal coach Billie Cole of De Blanche Music and my songwriting coach and producer Hiroshi Upshur who continues to guide me.
Copyright © 1997-2018 MusicDish LLC, all rights reserved. Text, graphics, and HTML code are protected by US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission.