|HOME | FREE NEWS SUBMISSION | PREMIUM PR DISTRIBUTION | PR COPYWRITING | RSS FEEDS | TESTIMONIALS | CONTACT|
Music Releases |
|Advertise | Artist Development | Submit Video | MusicDish*China | MusicDish e-Journal | MusicDish Network | Urban Music News Network|
Scoring Big With Music For Video Games!
The event will cover all major business, creative and technical aspects of this mysterious industry. Top composers, games execs, and authors will show participants how to:
* Identify the trends and opportunities in the video games market
* Score music to video games in Cinespace's exclusive screening room
* Explore potential revenue in the fastest growing segment of the music industry (over 3,000 new games a year!)
Panelists and speakers include:
* Jeannie Novak, founder and CEO of Indiespace.com and accomplished games author. She is currently establishing the first games development major at UCLA.
* Tommy Tallarico, CEO and founder of G.A.N.G., the Games Audio Network Guild. Tommy Tallarico has scored over 200 video games, and is one of the most famous games composers in the world.
* Bob Rice, CEO of Four Bars Intertainment (FBI), the world's largest music provider for the gaming industry. Four Bars Intertainment (FBI) represents some of the most talented music composers in the world.
* More panelists being added daily!
All participants will be given the opportunity to pitch their instrumental music to top audio directors and games agents for possible placement in the latest new games. Bring your best instrumental tracks (30 seconds - 1.5 minutes) for review and critique!
Registration is easy! Just go to L*A*M*P's secure registration site at www.acteva.com/go/lamp. Admission is $75, or $50 for UCLA students and Indiespace members. Don't procrastinate! Those who show up at the door will pay $75 (cash only). For more information on upcoming events, affiliate partnerships, and sponsorship opportunities, see www.lamusicproductions.com