|HOME | FREE NEWS SUBMISSION | PREMIUM PR DISTRIBUTION | PR COPYWRITING | RSS FEEDS | TESTIMONIALS | CONTACT|
Music Releases |
|Advertise | Artist Development | Submit Video | MusicDish*China | MusicDish e-Journal | MusicDish Network | Urban Music News Network|
Grammy Award Winning Producer/Songwriter Robert Cutarella Launches Songwriting Workshop "Mine Your Music" In Los Angeles On October 1
Grammy Award winning producer/songwriter Robert Cutarella is launching his highly anticipated songwriting workshop "Mine Your Music" in Los Angeles on October 1 at SAE Institute of Technology. The five-week course will offer in-depth instruction on songwriting, production, and how to compete in today's musical environment. Individual One-On-One sessions are also available either in person or via Skype. Visit http://www.eventbrite.com/e/mine-your-music-workshop-tickets-18548291439?aff=efbevent to sign up or for more information http://robertcutarella.com/mine-your-music/.
Robert Cutarella is currently enjoying Billboard chart success (#23) with the dance club single "Shockwaves" which he co-wrote and co-produced with pop/dance artist DeGrazio. He is presently working on projects with several international artists slated for release later this year.
Workshop details are as follows:
MINE YOUR MUSIC
Moderator: Robert Cutarella
- This workshop is designed to understand how to improve your melodic, rhythmic and lyrical sensibilities and to create songs that are competitive regardless of genre in the current musical landscape.
- Production techniques will be discussed as well as the relationship that exists between artists, writers and producers.
- One focus will be understanding how to efficiently collaborate and communicate with your co-writers.
- The writer will be encouraged to bring in whatever music he or she feels is important to explore on a weekly basis in any format they feel comfortable with. Robert and the group will provide their input with the goal of improving the song's potential.
- Feedback will range from the perspective of writing, production, artistry or any of the three.
- How to penetrate the ever changing music industry and create long term success will be part of the weekly discussions and industry experts will make guest appearances during the five week workshop.
- Mine Your Music is geared towards helping you establish long term success and achieving whatever dreams and goals you possess!
Workshop begins Thursday, October 1
Location: SAE Institute of Technology
6700 Santa Monica Blvd Classroom 3
Los Angeles, CA 90038
Price: $500 for five weeks 7-10pm weekly
MINE YOUR MUSIC - ONE ON ONE SESSION
The One on One offering consists of a one hour private consultation or a one hour Skype session focusing on songwriting, producing, artistry or career options. Everything from critiquing your songs to exploring your artistry or production skills will be discussed. If you need help deciding the best strategy possible for your career, Robert Cutarella will help you arrive at the most intelligent options possible.
Price: $125 for one hour consultation.