MusicDish*China Caps Busy 2016 Music Touring Season Across China Email: email@example.com
MusicDish*China, the artist management arm for MusicDish LLC in China, recently wrapped up it's final tour of overseas artists in China for 2016, capping a busy fall season. Acts for which MusicDish*China produced tours in China for the September to December period included Canadian rock band Ménage, Montreal DJ duo Eagle I Stallian, Toronto indie folk-jazz trio Jessica Stuart Few and UK's electro-pop act Ooberfuse.
Highlights from MusicDish*China Fall 2016 Tours:
* Combined 44 shows in 19 cities, including Beijing, Baoding, Changsha, Changzhou, Chengdu, Chongqing, Datong, Hefei, Jingzhou, Langfang, Nanchang, Nanjing, Ningbo, Shanghai, Shijiazhuang, Tianjin, Wuhan, Wuxi, Zhangjiakou
* 3 festivals including MTA Festival, Dream Sonic Festival, Tenglong Cave Midi Festival (Ménage & Ooberfuse)
* masterclasses at the Wuhan Institute of Design and Sciences and Hubei Economics University (Jessica Stuart Few)
* live webcast performances at broadcaster Yema Live studios in Beijing (all 4 tours)
* live streaming on PandaTV and ModernSky Live apps (Eagle I Stallian)
* VR video produced by Virtual Reality company, AntVR (Jessica Stuart Few)
* Tour partners including MusiKid, ShowStart, 24/7, Huodongshu, Max Star, LoveLive, Yema Live, Minimal Radio and Haibao
MusicDish*China will be kicking off its first China tour of 2017 this spring (March-April) with World Blues & Roots band Harper and The Midwest Kind, whose latest album remained on Billboard Blues Top Ten for 23 weeks (only beaten out by Eric Clapton and Joe Bonamassa). The band is led by award winning Australian singer/songwriter Peter D. Harper who has toured with Journey, Muddy Waters, Walter Trout and Holmes Brothers.
Launched in 2010, MusicDish*China has been developing a growing roster of artists in Greater China's music market through social media marketing, music distribution, performances and touring. With a focus on live music, it has worked with leading music festivals such as OCT-LOFT, Taihu Music, Midi Festival and SOTX as well as major events like Beijing Music Day, Shanghai Formula 1 and HitFM Live Series. It has also consulted Taiwan's Government Information Office, coordinating cultural export missions to conferences such as Midem, Canadian Music Week and CMJ.
<Printed from: http://www.musicdish.net/news/?id=195425>
MusicDish*China Caps Busy 2016 Music Touring Season Across China