WinX DVD Ripper Platinum 8.0! Five Wows In Rebuilt Version
Digiarty Software’s WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is delivering a smash hit: in the just rebuilt 8.0 version, the longtime backup difficulties of intractable 99-title DVDs, workout DVDs, TV series DVDs and Japanese DVDs have all been broken through startlingly. Five wowing updates are infused in the one piece that is rising to be one of the only and strongest DVD rippers supporting the latest and kittle discs:
1. DVD title checking mechanism has been rebuilt for always finding out main DVD titles correctly. Certain DVDs have excrescent titles in disguise for anti-piracy purpose. But as for personal use (such as playing back the own physical discs on other devices), it is also an issue. WinX DVD Ripper Platinum 8.0 extends the reach of precise auto-title-tracing into fitness DVDs, TV series DVDs and others with 99 titles for successful ripping, ahead of most competitors.
2. New DVD disc file (ISO) systems have been supported, including ISO 9600 file system (Compact Disc File System), non-UDF (Universal Disk Format) system and so on. Those DVDs or DVD files that cannot be played by VLC player or that cannot be viewed on computers can be, by converting into MP4 (H.264) videos, played back on such players and iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Android devices in the sequel. Thus the ripping of more DVDs including some types of Japanese DVDs can be realized in a different way.
3. A shotgun blast of new output formats has been added, covering new device profiles, as well as output video and audio formats. The DVD ripping software thereby embraces nearly all the mainstream media formats. Especially, the audio quality of WMV video has been improved.
4. The support for music DVDs has been optimized. There will be an option for copying (lossless) AC3 or DTS Audio from a music DVD directly since V8.0. The output audios are fit for professional music players like Iriver Astell and Sony Music Player.
5. Copy issues towards some “damaged DVDs” have been fixed. During playing with VLC media player, some DVDs would fail to be loaded, showing "This is a damaged DVD video". Up to now, WinX DVD Ripper Platinum has offered the solution and thus supported many new movie DVDs.
“This is the most marvelous update in the recent two years,” says Jack Han, CEO of Digiarty Software, “making the featured product a more competitive one: always the first to recognize new and 99-title DVDs; the strongest to conquer all types of DVDs, including the popular exercise DVDs and Japanese DVDs; the fully-fledged one with all useful output profiles. Enabling users to rip more DVDs they own for flexible playback and long-term archiving, this is a historical leap that will propel further progress for sure.”
Pricing and Availability
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum V8.0 built on March 8, 2017 allows its existing customers to get updated for free. New users can get a 50% off discount ($29.95) for the latest version from
Digiarty Software, Inc.
With over 10 years of experience, Digiarty has become a world-leading provider of personal and home-use video audio applications based on Windows and macOS. So far, it has developed a wide range of easy-to-use programs, including DVD ripper, DVD copy software, DVD burner, HD video converter, online video downloader, media player, iPhone file manager, video audio streaming app, etc. To find out more about Digiarty, please visit https://www.winxdvd.com/.
<Printed from: http://www.laritmo.com/latinowired/?id=196740>